Frustrated with You Tube and books? Don’t be put off learning.
Not everybody can learn through videos, text or pictures, it depends on your learning style. You might find learning to crochet or knit easier if there is someone to actually *show* you and answer your questions as you work through simple projects. (Yes, I’m patient!)
No lengthy course to commit to or pay for – pay ‘as you go’
- One-to-one tuition or group workshops available
- Learn to crochet, knit, or a bit of both!
- Yours to keep – A kit containing handouts and patterns, crochet hook or knitting needles, and yarn
- All classes are £25 each, including the kit.
- Flexible times, including weekends and term-time
- Classes take place in Preston or nearby. My favourite places to meet are local, friendly cafes with good cake and coffee!
What do people say about my classes?
“Well done – and thank you for giving me faith in myself that I can actually crochet!”
“It’s quite relaxing once you get into it, isn’t it?” (10 year old girl in Craft Club)
and not forgetting my 4 year old showing off: “Look Mummy, I can do this and watch TV!”
To reserve your place fill in the contact form
I usually teach at the following times:
Monday 6.30pm – 8.00pm
Tuesday 10.00am – 12.00pm
Tuesday 12.30pm – 2.30pm
Friday 10.00am – 12.00pm
Friday 12.30pm – 2.30pm
Saturday 2.00pm – 4.00pm
* Other days and times are available – click here to arrange a tutorial or workshop *
(Still not convinced? Perhaps you don’t think you have the co-ordination to crochet, or feel you could never learn. How does a money-back guarantee sound? Book and pay for a one-to-one tutorial, and if you can’t make a stitch after trying for 2 hours, just return the kit and I will refund your fee).